Color Me Lucky Giveaway Hop
Welcome to the Color Me Lucky Giveaway Hop hosted by MamatheFox.com. I am participating in this hop to introduce to you some great meatless options to add to your family dinners or even your children’s school lunch boxes. Lightlife and Nasoya offer a full line of tofu and meatless options to help transition anyone to a plant-based diet. There’s even options that even non-vegetarians can enjoy too!
- Tofu (made with USDA certified, Non-GMO certified soybeans): extra firm, firm, silken, sprouted super firm, cubed super firm, lite firm
- Tofu Plus: extra firm, firm, and sprouted tofu fortified with vitamins
- Tofu Baked: teriyaki, sesame ginger, and chipotle pre-marinated and baked tofu ready to eat, hot or cold
- Asian-Style Wraps: egg roll, won ton, and round wraps
- Asian-Style Noodles: Chinese and Japanese udon noodles
- Pasta Zero: low-calorie, gluten free, iron fortified spaghetti, fettuccini, and angelhair shirataki pasta
- Organic Tofu Vegetable Dumplings: tofu vegetable and Thai basil vegetable
You can’t go wrong buying any of their extra firm tofu varieties or tempeh to add in your main dishes. I love this BBQ tempeh recipe. (You really just cut it up right, fry it and add your favorite sauce. Delicious.)
Visit Nasoya.com to learn more information about specific products.
- Pasta: veggie sausage and wild mushroom ravioli
- Bowls or On The Go Food: chickpea curry, Mediterranean tempeh, southwestern quinoa and black bean, sweet potato shepherd’s pie, and teriyaki tempeh
- Veggie Fritters
- Deli Slices: TWO NEW FLAVORS chickpea with red pepper and white bean and kale deli slices, along with all your favorites veggie ham, turkey, pepperoni, and bologna slices
- Veggie Beef: lean beef roll, Mexican crumbles, original crumbles, and veggie meatballs
- Veggie Chicken: original and savory chick’n, and buffalo wings
- 6 Tempeh Varieties
- Veggie Sausages: chorizo, harvest apple, and Italian
- Veggie Hot Dogs & Burgers: tofu hot dogs, garden veggie burger, black bean burger, and original soy burger
- Breakfast Veggie Meats: bacon, sausage roll, and patties
- Plant Jerky: original and teriyaki
I recommend any of their burgers, though I really want to try their newest deli meats. I can’t find them at any of our local stores yet. The smart jerky is intriguing, but only because I’d like to what my husband thinks of it. You can never go wrong with their tempeh either.
Visit Lightlife.com to learn more about their products.
Enter to Win & Good Luck!
One US winner will receive 5 free product coupons for any Nasoya product and 5 free product coupons for any Lightlife product!