Wonderoos were the first one size pocket diaper on the market! Prior to this, the biggest pocket diaper brand, Fuzzi bunz, had 5 different sizes!
Wonderoos started as an American company but was then bought by British brand Plush Pants by Christine, who took this pocket diaper to new heights.
They branched out into fitted diapers, and diaper accessories.
The original one-size pocket diapers has become a popular choice around the world for good reason. It is very comfy and highly adjustable, fitting babies from birth to potty. Read more. In a 2007 consumer trial Wonderoos outperformed all other reusable nappies tested, as well as 78% of disposable nappies!
And now it’s even better… the new Wonderoos v3 has fabulous new prints!
Now available in gorgeous new prints…
- British designs, exclusive to Wonderoos
- adorable unisex prints
- colour co-ordinated snaps for a smarter look
- trim, sleek shape giving a good fit across the age span
The Wonderoos v3 has won numerous Awards, including Best Reusable Nappy Gold Award from Prima!
Comfort – our number one priority!
- Lined with stretchy, soft ‘stay-dry’ fleece layer to keep baby’s skin dry
- Unique leg bindings to give maximum protection: no red marks!
- No seams against baby’s body, so suitable for even the most sensitive skin
- Thickness of the nappy can be altered to the occasion to make sure baby is comfortable whether its playtime or bedtime
- Trim fitting from newborn to toddler
- One piece to put on baby – no wraps, boosters etc
- Fasten at the waist with a simple set of poppers
- Quick to change for little wrigglers and on-the-go-toddlers
- Close fit and unique leg casings make for an extremely reliable and leak-resistant fit
- Carefully combining modern technical fabrics with bamboo to give the best performance
- Lining releases solids easily into the toilet, or flushable liners can be used
- No soaking. Fully machine washable
- Extremely quick to dry naturally
… and economy
- Only one size to buy
- Durable nappy which will wear well, wash after wash
- Purchase a set of nappies & inserts and a storage bag or bucket and you never need to buy anything else!
- No special soaks, detergents or liners are necessary.
How to Use Wonderoos
If you need help with using wonderoos, read our beginners guide to using reusable nappies.
Step 2: Add the Inserts
The inserts are the absorbent part of the nappy. Each Wonderoo is supplied with two inserts – a small white microfibre insert/booster, and a rectangular bamboo insert.
Use the small microfibre insert for your newborn or when the nappy is on its smallest setting. If you find this insufficient for your baby (babies do vary in their wetting habits) try the large insert, folded over at the front if necessary. When the nappy is on the medium or large setting use the larger insert on its own, or with the smaller one poppered onto it to boost absorbency where it is most needed. Use the pink popper for girls and the blue for boys. This makes for a very absorbent nappy.
Put the insert(s) into the pocket of the nappy with the Wonderoos logo (bamboo insert) or popper (white insert) towards the front of the nappy. Position the insert(s) up to the front of the nappy and check it lies flat inside the pocket.
Step 3: Put the nappy on baby
Lie baby on the open nappy with the wings at the back. Pull the front of the nappy up over baby’s tummy and fit into the legs. Fasten the both waist poppers on each wing of the nappy. Allow the fleece lining to stick out at the back of the nappy to increase baby’s comfort but check the absorbent insert is completely inside the nappy to prevent leaks. Check the leg cuffs are giving a close comfortable fit at the thighs – you can do this by running your finger around the inside of the legs of the nappy – it should be easy to do this but there should be no big gaps.
- Why Use Reusable Nappies?
- When To Start Using Reusable Nappies: A Comprehensive Guide
- Reusable Nappies For Twins – Your Ultimate Guide To Making It Work!
- Nappy Changing – How Often Change Nappy Newborn
- 6 Reasons Why Newborn Reusable Nappies Are Well Worth It
- Which Is More Hygienic: Disposable Or Cloth Nappies?
- How to stop reusable nappies leaking
- Cloth nappies and childcare
- Are reusable nappies better for the environment?
- Nappy Rash – Cloth Nappies your Questions Answered
- Cloth Nappy Clothes for Over Reusable Nappies
- Are Second Hand Reusable Nappies Safe?
- What to do with Old Reusable Nappies
- Nappies Leaving Marks on Legs
- Nappy Laundry Service
- Where to Donate Nappies
- What is a cloth nappy library
- Do Reusable Nappies Smell?
- When to Change Newborn Nappy?
- Husband Won’t Change Diapers
- Real Nappy Week
- Real Nappy Top Tips
- How Many Reusable Nappies Do I Need?
- Where To Buy Reusable Nappies
- Council Grant For Reusable Nappies
- Cloth Nappy Trial Pack – What To Look For!
- How Many Nappies For Hospital Bag?
- Cost Of Nappies – Disposable Vs Reusable Nappies
- Cloth Nappy Myths And Legends
- Are Reusable Nappies Bulky: The Answer, Once And For All
- Cloth Nappies on a Budger
This article was written by: Gian MIller – Full-Time Writer, Baby Whisperer & Dad of 3.
Gian spends a lot of his time writing. A self-proclaimed baby whisperer, Gian has been through it all with his own children and is passionate about sharing his hard-won wisdom with other parents. When he’s not writing or changing diapers, you can find him playing the guitar or watching baseball (or preferably both at the same time).